Make people and the earth healthy
Livable, Playable, Sustainable.
“Sustainable” means “able to continue on.”
It’s a word that, in everyday life,
can feel a little unrelatable, difficult, or even bothersome.
But it should be something we think about a lot more.
Over a meal, or when talking to a friend.
If we make it a part of our lives, more things will become “sustainable.”
“Sustainable” is the way of the future.
And that is the why day-to-day realities of it should be fun.
Do not just agree that we should be sustainable; think about sustainability and take specific, concrete action.
One by one, the things you do will create a new future.
- What is our idea of "madness"?
- A word left for the disciples of Shoin Yoshida, a samurai and educator in the latter half of the Edo period, is "Love madly, and be afraid of Zairyo, crazy." This means that it makes sense to take action from a seemingly crazy passion, rather than just thinking without action.
We use this term as a reference to accelerate the promotion of sustainability with the Euglena Philosophy "Sustainability First" as a stronger intention.
"Sustainable green" expresses the cycle of the earth in a single color by mixing the dark green like the color of the leaves of the evergreen tree with the sky blue associated with the sky and the sea with the everlasting green, which is a symbol of eternal immortality. It contains a wish for a sustainable global environment and the healthy lives of the people who live there.
High-concentration "Wild Pink" with the intention to act without being bound by common sense and stereotypes. Expressing the power to transform society with an inexhaustible amount of energy, the will to promote the social implementation of technological innovation with the belief and thoroughness that sometimes seems crazy, and the innovation mindset. It is included.
Our Code of Conduct: Three
- Turn it up to 7.
- Take the fastest step and finish
- Burst with imagination and energy.
- Think through your thoughts until you can say no more
- A・TA・MABright, Witty, and Forward-Thinking
- Always "be bright, witty, and forward-thinking"