Euglena Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") is engaged in the following businesses.
- (1) Research and development, production and sales of microalgae such as Euglena
- (2) Food processing, import / export and distribution of microalgae such as Euglena
- (3) Contract research and development of microalgae such as Euglena
- (4) Manufacture, sale, import / export, distribution and consulting of health foods
- (5) Manufacture, sale and import / export of alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- (6) Research and development, manufacturing, sales and import / export of cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, quasi-drugs, and chemical products
- (7) Restaurant management, planning and consulting
- (8) Feed research and development, manufacturing, sales and import / export
- (9) Biofuel research and development, production, extraction, refining, sales and import / export
- (10) Planning, production and sales of books, magazines, CDs, DVDs, etc.
- (11) Planning, production and sales of character products
- (12) Establishment of greenhouse gas / toxic gas immobilization technology using microorganisms, greenhouse gas / harmful gas immobilization business using this technology, technical guidance and consulting
- (13) Manufacture, sale and import / export of foodstuffs and food ingredients
- (14) Fertilizer research and development, manufacturing, sales and import / export
- (15) Production, aquaculture, processing, sale and import / export of agricultural and marine products and livestock products
- (16) Air transportation business and aircraft use business
- (17) Car transportation business
- (18) Tourism and travel business
- (19) Investment business in venture companies
- (20) Esthetic business
- (21) All business incidental to the preceding items
In order to properly handle all personal information used for our business, we have established this personal information protection policy as a code of conduct that all our employees should comply with, and we will strive to thoroughly comply with it.
We will comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines set by the government, and other norms. Therefore, we will formulate a personal information protection management system that complies with the Japanese Industrial Standards "Personal Information Protection Management System-Requirements" (JIS Q 15001) and operate it appropriately.
We will acquire, use and provide appropriate personal information in consideration of the content and scale of our business. This includes not handling personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use and taking measures for that purpose.
When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information, we will supervise the outsourced person as necessary and appropriate so that the personal information outsourced to us can be managed safely.
We will not provide personal information to third parties except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
We will take measures to prevent and correct the leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
We will endeavor to respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information. In addition, we accept requests for disclosure, etc. of personal information subject to disclosure held by the Company (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction / addition or deletion, suspension of use or provision). For procedures for requesting disclosure, etc., please contact the "Personal Information Complaints and Consultation Counter" below.
We will continuously improve the personal information protection management system.
TEL : 03-4500-8801（9:00～18:00 土日祝日除く）
Enforcement date June 13, 2007
Revision date July 1, 2019
Euglena Co., Ltd.
President and CEO Mitsuru Izumo