Euglena Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") is engaged in the following businesses.
- (1) Research and development, production and sales of microalgae such as Euglena
- (2) Food processing, import / export and distribution of microalgae such as Euglena
- (3) Contract research and development of microalgae such as Euglena
- (4) Manufacture, sale, import / export, distribution and consulting of health foods
- (5) Manufacture, sale and import / export of alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- (6) Research and development, manufacturing, sales and import / export of cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, quasi-drugs, and chemical products
- (7) Restaurant management, planning and consulting
- (8) Feed research and development, manufacturing, sales and import / export
- (9) Biofuel research and development, production, extraction, refining, sales and import / export
- (10) Planning, production and sales of books, magazines, CDs, DVDs, etc.
- (11) Planning, production and sales of character products
- (12) Establishment of greenhouse gas / toxic gas immobilization technology using microorganisms, greenhouse gas / harmful gas immobilization business using this technology, technical guidance and consulting
- (13) Manufacture, sale and import / export of foodstuffs and food ingredients
- (14) Fertilizer research and development, manufacturing, sales and import / export
- (15) Production, aquaculture, processing, sale and import / export of agricultural and marine products and livestock products
- (16) Air transportation business and aircraft use business
- (17) Car transportation business
- (18) Tourism and travel business
- (19) Investment business in venture companies
- (20) Esthetic business
- (21) All business incidental to the preceding items
- We will comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines set by the government, and other norms. Therefore, we will formulate and operate a personal information protection management system that complies with the Japanese Industrial Standards "Personal Information Protection Management System-Requirements" (JIS Q 15001).
- We will acquire, use and provide appropriate personal information in consideration of the content and scale of our business. This includes not handling personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use and taking measures for that purpose.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the outsourced person so that the security management of the outsourced personal information can be achieved.
- We will not provide personal information to third parties except with the consent of the individual or in accordance with laws and regulations.
- We will take measures to prevent and correct the leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- We will continuously improve the personal information protection management system.
TEL : 03-4500-8801（9:00～18:00 土日祝日除く）
Enactment date July 19, 2005
Revised date June 21, 2021
Euglena Co., Ltd.
President and CEO Mitsuru Izumo