- Protection of sensitive information
We will not disseminate confidential information such as confidential information, non-public information, and personal information about employees, related parties, and customers on social media.
- Protection of third party rights
We will not infringe the rights of third parties such as copyrights, portrait rights, and trademark rights.
- Ensuring transparency
We do not make transmissions for the purpose of intentionally controlling discussions, word-of-mouth, etc. on social media. In addition, if you provide influencers or users with goods such as product samples, money, or services, we ask them to mention it on their social media.
- Prohibition of slander
We will not make any contempt, insult, defamation, offensive, discriminatory or exclusive expression or remark to a specific individual or group, ethnic group, ideology, belief, religion, politics, etc.
We will strictly comply with relevant laws, social norms, and our internal rules.
- Understanding the characteristics of social media
We understand that the information published on social media can be accessed by an unspecified number of users around the world, and once the information is sent, it cannot be completely undone.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information in the official account.
- The official account operated by our company may be terminated, deleted or changed.
- We are not responsible for comments posted by users.
- The Company is not liable for any damages caused by troubles between users or between users and third parties.
- The Company is not liable for any damages or disadvantages caused to the user due to the use or non-use of the official account operated by the Company.
- We do not follow all users who follow the official account operated by us. In addition, even if the user does not follow the account, we may follow it.
- Not all information disseminated by our employees on social media necessarily represents our official announcements and views. Information on the official announcement is posted on our website and press releases.
- This social media policy is subject to change without notice.
Please refrain from posting the following to the official account operated by our company. If applicable, we may delete posts or block your account.
- Information and posts that slander or infringe the rights of third parties
- Information or posts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals or laws
- Information or posts containing harmful, obscene, violent information or depictions thereof
- Posting or sending harmful computer programs, etc.
- Others that we have determined to be inappropriate for reasonable reasons