Application Guidelines / FAQ
Information / FAQ
|Employment status||Full-time employee|
|Service time||9: 00-18: 00 (8 hours of actual work, 60 minutes of break)
Only some research centers 8: 30-17: 30 (8 hours of actual work, 60 minutes of break)
|Allowances||Transportation expenses and telework allowances are provided|
|Salary increase / bonus||Salary increase: Twice a year until the 5th year of working adults, and once a year thereafter
Bonus: Twice a year
Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, summer vacation, condolence vacation, founding anniversary (8/9),
Aptitude test * Not performed for mid-career hires
Interview * Multiple times
- Why did you start hiring all year round?
- We started hiring all year round with the desire to carry out flexible recruitment selection that does not interfere with the challenges of diversifying student life such as study abroad, entrepreneurship, and extracurricular activities.
- Is it possible to apply even if I have already graduated?
- You can apply if you are under 30 years old.
- I'm a second graduate, what's the difference between year-round hiring and mid-career hiring?
- For year-round recruitment, we emphasize potential, while for mid-career recruitment, we emphasize the specialty of the posts we are recruiting.
- Is there a deadline for applications?
- There is no application deadline.
- Is it possible to have an online interview if I am far from the interview site?
- Online interviews are also possible except for the final interview. However, we would like to emphasize the personality that can be understood by meeting in person, so please come to the venue for the final interview. (We also hold an online final interview as a countermeasure against new coronavirus infections)
- Is it possible to enter multiple occupations at the same time?
- Is possible.
- Is it possible to work from home?
- Is possible. You can work from home up to 3 days a week. I go to the office two days a week to work.
* May vary depending on job type and mission.
- Is there any age restriction?
- Anyone under the age of 30 can apply for new graduates, second new graduates, and existing graduates.
You can apply for mid-career recruitment regardless of age. (Retirement age is 65 years old)
- I have failed the selection process in the past. Is it possible to reapply?
- It is possible if it is a different occupation. You can reapply for the same job category one year after the previous application.
- Is there a system to support childbirth and childcare?
- Please tell me about the welfare system.
- Please see here for details.
- Are there any rules for hairstyles and clothes?
- Hairstyles and clothes are free for recruitment selection. Even after joining the company, you will be required to respond according to the TPO.
- Is there any interaction between the staff?
- We regularly hold fellow exchange meetings so that new friends can get used to it smoothly and to promote communication across fellow departments regardless of whether they are new or old.
In addition, for new graduates and mid-career employees who have newly joined the company, existing members will become mentors, and we will introduce a parentz system for the purpose of consulting and sharing the company culture. We promote interaction between staff.